Continually setting ourselves the challenge of competitiveness, commitment to continuous process and product improvement and the duty of placing customers at the core of our company organisation characterise the production strategy of CMT:
- Knowledge of the product as well as its function and actively collaborating with the customer to prevent potentially damaging events.
- Dedication to continuous improvement in terms of quality, costs, flexibility and service.
- Achievement of common goals by sharing information and involving the whole workforce in planning and implementing changes.
- Knowledge of competitors and leading companies; the hire of role models to improve our organization, expertise and technology.
- Organisation of resources into multiple “customer chains”, each of which is focused on a certain product or customer; creation of groups, nuclei and “plants in plants” to facilitate workflow and standardize.
Continuous investment in resources through transversal courses; updates and training, job rotation paths as well as full attention to health and safety.